Shipping Address is for the recipient's address. It's where you're having your card "shipped."
(If you commissioned multiple cards, make sure the recipients's addresses are entered in the Content Form because this is what we use to send the cards to their appropriate recipient. Only in such a circumstance is the shipping you enter at checkout your own.)
Yes. Ask to see the message at checkout, in the box reading “Special Notes for this Order” and a draft will be emailed before it's written into the card.
Orders ship 2-3 business days after received. We send you an image of your card hitting the mail and your recipient can expect their card within 5 business days of that mailing.
So, typically 7-8 business days total, depending on postal consistency.
If you're commissioning a message, yes. The content form is specifically for the message inside your card. If you aren't commissioning a message - you don't have to complete the form.
Complete one Content Form per commissioned card (3 commissions = 3 content forms, 2 commissions = 2 forms, etc.).
The Content Form includes specifics that may be intuitive for you but we need detailed.
No problem: the Content Form is disconnected from the actual order so it can be completed separately. You can even check-out on one device and complete the Content Form on a different device because it goes to the same place and will be connected during our order review. You will not be charged when you complete the Content Form.
Nope, we’ve found that the words matter more than the handwriting.
If you prefer to use your own handwriting, our Cyrano service allows you to receive a card's message via email and write it into whatever card you have at your fingertips.
Before they even open the envelope, they see it sealed with our branded sticker reading "personalized content hand-written for you."
Once inside, each card has a teal tag reading, "commissioned by [your name], crafted by the Cardist," with a sticker on the back listing our website.
1. If your recipient hasn't received the card in 8 full business days and the address is confirmed, we will send another card at no charge to you.
2. If your card is returned to us for any reason, we will confirm the address with you and resend it at no extra charge to you.
3. If your card is never received because you provided the wrong mailing address, we can send another card for the retail cost of the card ($6).
Here's the step-by-step process:
1. Look around the site to see what card you'd like to order. (Don't miss the Affirmations you may want to enclose in your card!)
2. Choose your card (and Affirmations) and add to your cart.
3. From there, scroll down to the Content Commission Form (it’s on a dark brown background), complete it and click submit. The Content Form is not directly connected to your card, so you can even finish this step after you complete your checkout. (Extra convenience for when you're commissioning multiple cards in one transaction.)
4. Complete your checkout. ("Shipping Address" is where you are sending your card, just like you’d enter for sending a gift. If you commissioned multiple cards, make sure your Content Form has the complete addresses entered for each card, only for multiple commissions should you use your home address for the shipping section.)
5. After we receive your order: we use the information from your Content Commission Form to compose a wonderful message, paying close attention to your answer to question 2 on the form, so don’t be shy! We will contact you if we need clarification.
6. Orders ship 2-3 business days after received and we send you an image of the card hitting the postbox.
7. Your recipient can expect their card within 5 business days of that posting.
8. Each card has a tag enclosed that reads “commissioned by [your name], crafted by the Cardist,” so curious people know where to look.
9. Your recipient will likely send a happy text when they receive your card. We'd love for you to screengrab that text and tag us @theCardistStudio on IG so that we can spread the love!
Nope, the entire card is your idea! From thinking of the person, choosing the card, and sharing why they came to your mind: it’s all from your heart!
What we do is craft a heartfelt message from the spark of love you showed in ordering the card & completing the Content Form - so pour your heart out and we’ll tidy it into the card.
The consistent response from recipients is how touched they are by the message.
We don't currently ship our commissioned cards internationally but if it becomes a need - we'll create a solution!
The Cardist Studio
20% of all sales donated to BIPOC & marginalized communites. Donations are made in $100+ accruals & posted on IG.
Copyright © 2021 The Cardist Studio - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy