Shipping Address is for the recipient's address, if you've ordered a message-card.
(If you've commissioned multiple message cards, make sure the recipient's address is entered in the Content Form for each separate message. Only in such an order is the shipping entered at checkout your own.)
Yes. Ask to see the message at checkout in the box reading “Special Notes for this Order” and a draft will be emailed before it's written into the card.
Orders ship 2-3 business days after received. We send you an image of your card hitting the mail and your recipient can expect their card within 5 business days of that mailing.
So, typically 7-8 business days total, depending on postal consistency.
If you're ordering a message: yes. If you aren't ordering a message, it isn't for you.
Complete 1 Content Form per ordered message (3 messages = 3 forms, 2 messages = 2 forms, etc.).
The Content Form includes specifics that are intuitive for you but we need detailed.
No problem! The Content Form is disconnected from the actual order so it can be completed separately. As long as you added the $9 message fee to your card order, just submit your completed Content form and you're set. (You aren't charged when you complete Content Forms.)
Nope, we’ve found that the words matter more than the handwriting.
If you prefer to use your own handwriting, our Cyrano service allows you to receive a message via email and write it into whatever card you have at your fingertips.
Before they even open the envelope, they see it sealed with our branded sticker reading "personalized content hand-written for you."
Once inside, each card has a tag reading, "commissioned by [your name], crafted by The Cardist Studio."
1. If your recipient hasn't received the card in 8 full business days and the address is confirmed, we will send another card at no charge to you.
2. If your card is returned to us for any reason, we will confirm the address with you and resend it at no extra charge to you.
3. If your card is never received because you provided the wrong mailing address, we can send another card for the retail cost of the card ($6).
We don't currently ship internationally but if it becomes a need - we'll create a solution!
The step-by-step process:
1. Choose what card you'd like to order under our Shop tab. (Don't miss perusing the Affirmations you may want to enclose in your card!)
2. Select "add Cardist message inside" from the drop-down options.
3. Add to your cart.
4. Once it's added, scroll down to the Content Form (it’s on a blue background), complete it, then click submit. NOTE: The Content Form is not directly connected to your card, so you can even finish this step after you checkout. Extra convenient if you're ordering multiple message-cards in one transaction!
5. Complete your checkout. "Shipping Address" is where you're sending your card, just like sending a gift. (If you ordered multiple message-cards, make sure your Content Forms have the complete addresses entered for each message, only in this circumstance do you use your own address for the shipping section.)
6. After we receive your order: we use the information from your Content Form to compose a wonderful message, paying close attention to your answer on question 2 - so don’t be shy! We'll contact you if we need clarification.
7. Orders ship 2-3 business days after received and you'll get an image of the card hitting the postbox.
8. Your recipient can expect their card within 5 business days of that mailing (pending USPS).
9. Each card has a tag enclosed that reads “commissioned by [your name], crafted by the Cardist Studio,” so curious people know where to look.
10. Your recipient will likely send a happy text when they receive your card. Screengrab it and tag us on IG @theCardistStudio - we love to spread the joy!